Advisory Board Member
Dianne Levene is an experienced psychotherapist and supervisor who trained at the Chiron Body Psychotherapy Centre in Ealing and at The Institute of Arts in Therapy and Education.
Previous experience includes:
- counselling young people with challenging behaviour within a residential setting
- working within a therapeutic community for women who self-harm
- volunteer counselling of asylum seekers at the Helen Bamber Foundation
- offering long-term psychotherapy with adults who have experienced neglect and abuse in childhood
acting as committee member and Chair of The Chiron Association for Body Psychotherapists
- serving on the organising committee for three body psychotherapy conferences including an international one
Current interests: Tai Chi, gardens and gardening, finding ways to save the planet, protesting, listening to and reading inspirational writing.
Dianne is now retired from clinical practice, and – with her husband Doron Levene – is co-director of Relational Spaces.
Dianne loves the Damn Cheek ethos that creates innovative productions which explore the deeper ethical and political issues that we are facing.